Friday 25 April 2014

Pinky Paradise Eclipse lenses!


Wow, I haven't posted in a really long time - I've been so busy with so many things as well as being on holidays so a big apology for not updating! During my busy period though, I was lucky enough to do some modelling for Pinky Paradise with Deerstalker Pictures to show off their new range of Princess Pinky Eclipse lenses! We did photos as well as videos that will be featured on the website soon.

The first pair I wore were the Pinky Paradise Eclipse in Pink!


"Princess Pinky Eclipse Pink sparkles your eyes as pretty as lunar ring. These lenses will enlarge your eyes without distorting the sweet color touch."
Lens information:
Brand: PRINCESS PINKY 
 Origin: South Korea 
Diameter: 14.5mm 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Life Span: Yearly
 Prescription: -0.00 - 10.00

The second pair I wore were the Pinky Paradise Eclipse in Green!

"Princess Pinky Eclipse Green are an excellent pick for spring-garden make up or overall look. The starry forest tone shimmers beautifully in the iris."
Lens information:
Brand: PRINCESS PINKY 
 Origin: South Korea 
Diameter: 14.5mm 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Life Span: Yearly
 Prescription: -0.00 - 10.00

I wear a lot of lenses when it comes to lolita and fashion because I like the look they give, and sometimes it's really hard to find the right ones that suit your eye colour and sensitivity (and oh my god my eyes are probably the most sensitive ever). I found that these lenses were a lot thinner in their composition, more comfortable during wear, gave quite a natural look, and didn't irritate my eyes even after long periods of having them in.

The only negative thing I can say about them is because of the fact that they are so thin they are a little bit more tricky to put in, and take a little bit more time to settle in the eye.

For anybody wondering about the co-ordinate in the above pictures here is my co-ord rundown:
Dress: Angelic Pretty Sugar Hearts OP in pink
Wig: Lockshop Cascade in Faerie
Headbows: Bodyline and offbrand taobao
Accessories: Chocomint, Angelic Pretty, offbrand

7 comments:

  1. The lenses look really nice can't wait to see the pictures up on the website. Love the fuzzy Sugar Hearts coordinate by the way, it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like how natural but large they are, definitely a good pick out of their ranges :)

      And thank youuuu~

      Delete
  2. The green ones reminds me of kiwifruit! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the brown ones most! Can't wait to see the pictures on the website :D

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because they're meant to be pink but because my eyes are green it negates it T___T, but they come up really pink on darker eyes! ♥

      Delete
  4. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete