Friday 28 March 2014

How to Pose in Lolita

If you haven't already seen it, here is the next video by Deerstalker Pictures that teaches you how to pose while wearing lolita. We all know that trying to figure out how to stand or how to hold your face when taking photos can be a bit tricky, so let Maya, Annette, Laura, Victoria and myself show you how it's done !!



It was an extremely fun video to make, and the shoot was really casual. Maya did all her shooting separately on a different day at her own house, and Laura and Victoria did filming in Victoria's lounge room during a sleepover they were having. Annette came over to my house and we just fiddled around doing set poses that Elliot had thought of for us, and making up a few more as we went along the way.

My favourite pose was definitely "The Miley". I was wearing my Honey Cake JSK with a pair of my step dad's work boots that are ten sizes too big and trying to balance on concrete whilst being ~super sexy~ with the mallet. I almost fell over a few times but it was well worth it in the end. We also figured out during the close up scenes that my face is basically made of rubber.

Maya's page can be found *here* 
Annette's blog is *here*
Victoria has her page *here*
Laura's blog is *here*

Keep a look out for the derp reel coming out soon, some of the best parts are definitely going to be in that !! 

2 comments: